Every year we get a certain number of scholarship seats for students applying through us that have outstanding capability and difficulty to pursue higher studies abroad. The scholarship will be worth as according to the table below provided the student maintain’s high grades during each year’s final exam.
Majors in English Medium:
a. Non-Canadian citizens.
b. No criminal record.
c. Be in good health.
d. High school graduate or above.
Documents You Need to Provide
1. Application Form for Prospective Students. Scholarship Application Form.
2. Photocopy of valid passport.(Info page & visa pages)
With name, passport number & expiration date, and photo included.
3. Passport photo.
A recent passport-sized photo of the applicant. White background.
4. Medical Examination Form. If necessary by embassy.
5. English medium letter from school for IELTS exemption/IELTS results.
6. Certification of no criminal record / Police Clearance.
You can get this documents from your local police office.
7. Income Certificate of Financial Supporter, If applicant below 18years need letter of guardian .
8. Certified/Notarized final A/L Or O/L Results Or Degree or Diploma and School Transcript from Grade 9-12.
9. A short video of self Introduction & personal statement document.
10. Reference/Recommendation letter from school.
Q: If I failed to get the scholarship, is the money refundable?
A: Yes we will inform you in detail do contact us.
Q: When can I know the result whether I get the scholarship or not?
A: Generally, the result will come out around mid-February for Spring Intake and aroud May to June for Autumn Intake.
Q: When will I get the admission documents?
A: The admission documents, including Admission Letter, Scholarship Confirmation and Visa Letter, will be delivered to you 1-2 months before the course starts.
Q: Why should I pay the service fee in advance?
A: Scholarship application takes time, effort and resource in both CLTC Higher Education and universities, and the process is irreversible. In case of casual applications and attempts, we charge service fee in advance. There is no extra cost or hidden charge.